I love chocolate chips cookies and when it comes to Hershey’s chocolate chips cookies i will be like the Cookies Monster… Do you still remember Cookie Monster favorite dialogs “Me eat cookie”….”nom nom nom”? Yeah, who can say ‘No’ to a chocolate chip cookies…
Here is my chocolate chip cookies… they are absolutely incredible combination of with less or more batter but with lots of awesome chocolate chips in it for extra crunchier and extra sweet experience. Keep an eye during baking as you definitely don’t want to over-bake these cookies as the baking times might be different depending on your oven.
- 230g butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Milk Chocolate Chips (use Hershey for max result)
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- In a large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Add eggs one after another to the mixture and beat well.
- In a different bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Add the dry ingredient to the butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts into the butter mixture.
- Using an ice-cream scoop, drop a scoop onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly and remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely. Makes about 5 dozen cookies.