Chickenpox is a nightmare for a woman as it leaves scar that make her less attractive.
Lets view how chickenpox can affect a person emotion, especially when a married woman have scars on her face. The scars robe her self-esteem as she feels she is no longer attractive to her husband that upset her.
What is Chickenpox?
Chickenpox (varicella) is a viral infection that causes an itchy rash and red spots or blisters (pox) all over the body. It is more risky when occurs in adulthood compare to childhood.
Chickenpox is caused by the varicella-zoster virus that can spread easily:
# By air-borne droplet of an infected person who sneeze or coughs
# Touch the fluid from a chickenpox blister
# Contact with the infected person’s clothing, bed lines
# Share food or drinks with the infected person
Most people feel sick and have fever, decreased appetite, headache, cough and sore throat. If you think you might has chickenpox, visit your doctor to confirm your diagnosis.
The chickenpox rashes has 3 phase:
1. Raised pink dots appear for several days
2. It then become fluid-filled blister (varicella) for a day then break resulting to fluid oozing out from the blister
3. The broken blister form crusts and scabs that takes several days to heal
Home remedies to treat chickenpox to relieve symptoms and reduce risk of complication:
1. Since its extremely contagious, stay at home until all the blisters have burst
2. Paracetamol to bring down the fever
3. Drink extra fluids to ensure hydration which will reduce the itchiness and heal the scars.
4. Apply cream such as calamine lotion to reduce the itching
5. Wear loose and cool clothes
6. Take lukewarm baths using little soap and rinse thoroughly
7. Avoid too much exposure under heat and humidity as heat and sweat makes the itching worst
8. Keep fingernails short to avoid scratching the itchy areas to avoid scarring, slow healing and increase risk of infection.
9. Eat food high in Vitamin C and A, magnesium, zinc and calcium to increase stamina and boost immune system.
10. Eat soft food that are easily digestible such as soup, ice cream, yoghurt, soft bread.
11. Rooibos Tea, a soothing herbal tea helps soothe throat blister
12. Coconut water contains nutrients, helps strengthen immune system and scars, wounds healing function with extra cooling effect.
13. Tear the top layer of the Aloe Vera leaves to allow the gel to show and use it on the blister to reduce the inflammation and pain.
14. Neem or Indian Lilac has anti-viral properties. Crush some neem leaves into paste and apply on blisters to get relief from itchiness and it tend to dry the rashes.
15. Apply Tea tree oil to the rashes as it has anti-bacterial helps cure the infection
16. Apply Vitamin E oil on blisters in order heal them quickly.
To avoid to reduce risk of complication :
1. Avoid junk food and processed food as are high in saturated fat and cause inflammation resulting to slow healing on irritated area.
2. Stay away from spicy food, they make blisters feel worse.
3. Skip citrus fruits as they cause irritation and pain on blisters in mouth.
4. Reduce salty foods that irritate a sore mouth and cause dehydration
5. Do not eat food with large amount of arginine, an amino acid that promote the replication of the virus. That includes chocolate, peanuts, tree nuts, seeds, peanut butter and raisins.
I had my chickenpox when i was in form 5, done with SPM examination and worked with a retail store. I was down with mild fever and Raised pink types and the doctor confirm its a chickenpox. I was not given any medication apart from Panadol and then was given a medical leave for a week. At that time, i wasn’t exposed to supplement and depending on home remedies to go through the period. Expected, there are scar here and there.
So its important to boost up immune system as suggested by Ms Nur Hidayah in the video.
You can contact us for any inquiry and free consultation or ordering of the product or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shaklee Distributor ID : 1140236
WhatsApp : 0194590217
Email : email@example.com