Collagen is a protein found in the skin that gives the skin the appearance of fullness and smoothness. In addition, it sustains internal organs, muscles, tendons, cartilage, and is present in teeth. Collagen makes up 25% of the whole amount of proteins in the body. As you age, collagen production decreases, causing the appearance of wrinkles, scarring and sagging skin.
Discover why Collagen benefit us by going here
Collagen that’s related to the skin shows symptoms of :
- sagging skin
- easy bruising
- loss of elasticity
This is because Collagen is the main support for skin where layers of skin contain collagen.
Treating the collagen deficiency
1. Diet with fruits and green leafy vegetables
- vital for collagen formation
- helps to repair damaged skin and keeps its elasticity intact
- boost skin hydration and elasticity, fighting wrinkles
- an antioxidant which protects skin from free radicals
2. Avoid sunlight
Excess exposure to sun’s ultraviolet rays could cause skin collagen to decline and speeds up the breakdown of collagen. Protect yourself daily by applying sunscreen lotion with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 and above on your skin before going out in the sun to prevent further damage.
3. Quit smoking
Smoking kill and damage collagen. Smoking contribute to ages of the skin by eating the proteins and restricting the blood flow leaving you with a dry and wrinkled skin. Those who smoke for a long period of time, they look prematurely aged with early wrinkles and lines on their face.
4. Cut back on Sugar
Sugar attach to collagen in your skin, then when weighed down it become rigid and inflexible through a process known as glycation. When your skin rigid, toxin accumulate causing deformity in collagen structure leaving you with a dull, dry and aging skin.
5. Sleep well
Essential sleep is important in formation of collagen as it allows damaged collagen to regenerate and repair when we sleep. Lack of sleep increases cortisol, stress hormone that could breakdown collagen in skin causing it to be more fragile resulting to more wrinkles.
6. Shaklee Collagen Supplements
Loss of collagen can be remedied through regular intake of collagen supplements. With collagen supplement you can achieve a firm, supple and younger looking skin because it :
- slow down the aging signs
- provide your body with the amino acids necessary to manufacture and support collagen
If you want to live your life to the fullest, feeling and looking young, take care of your health and replenish your body’s reducing supply of collagen with Shaklee Collagen Powder.
Shaklee Collagen Powder
- Consists of 4,000mg proprietary RSS (Red Snapper Scale) Collagen
- A pure and high quality collagen extracted from the scales of Red Snapper
- Discover why RSS (Red Snapper Scale) Collagen is best option compare to animal based collagen here
- Extremely low molecular weight collagen, at approximately 1,000 Dalton
- Easily absorbed by the body
- Helps to boost the collagen synthesis at the dermis layer effectively
Shaklee Collagen Powder, take daily, up to 8 weeks, provide significant improvement in skin appearance and noticeable wrinkles!
Grab your Collagen Powder while May 2016 promotion is on:
Buy 6, FREE 1
Buy 2, LESS 5%
Get in touch with us for any inquiry and free consultation or ordering of the product; Simply Remedies, 0194590217 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also proceed to purchase the Shaklee Collagen Powder with debit card or credit card by clicking the link below.
Till then, have a nice day.
Shaklee Distributor ID : 1140236
WhatsApp : 0194590217
Email : email@example.com
FB : Simply Remedies
COD: Miri, Sarawak
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease