Our body could not make Omega-3 fatty acid so it has to come from our diet which means we need to keep it topped up.
Omega-3 fatty acids source we can gain from our diet:
- Eggs from chicken that consume food rich with omega-3 (such as grass or plants)
- Animals that reared on a grass-fed diet (example cows)
- Nuts and seeds – Chia Seeds, Flaxseeds, Walnuts, Hemp Seeds
- Fish – Salmon, Tuna, Trout, Mackerel
- Vegetables – Broccoli, spinach, cauliflower
But we have problems in maintaining good levels of Omega-3 because:
- Modern agricultural practices affect the Omega-3 in sold egg, vegetable and meat
- With polluted ocean water, fish are contaminated
For these reason, supplementing is a solution to help bridge the gap.
When searching for an Omega-3 fatty acid supplement, these are the most important criteria that you should be looking for and Shaklee Omega Guard meet all the criteria
- It has gone through Triple Molecular Distillation with Pharmaceutical Grade to extract the purest and most natural Omega-3 fish oil
- This process guarantee that heavy metals and other contaminants such as lead, mercury, arsenic, cadmium, dioxins and PCBs are removed
- It comes with high concentration
- It contains all 7 types of omega 3 including EPA, DHA, ALA and more.
Shaklee Omega Guard is able to help you in these area because it contains all 7 types of Omega-3 fatty acids:
Reduce triglyceride levels
Cause a modest decrease in blood pressure
Reduce arrhythmia problem (abnormal rhythms)
Increase the dilation of arteries resulting to improved blood flow
Reduce atherosclerosis (the build-up of plaque in blood vessels)
Reduce blood viscosity and increase elasticity of red blood cell membrane to enable blood flow easily, even when the arteries are partially obstructed by atherosclerotic plaques
Improve insuling function, particularly in overweight individuals who are vulnerable to Type 2 diabetes
Reduce dementia and Alzheimer’s by up to 60%
Reduce depression, anxiety and other brain disorders
ADD & ADHD
Improve learning ability and concentration and reduce ADD & ADHD
Reduce dry, scaly skin for example psoriasis, eczema and etc.
Reduce pain from inflammation including painful arthritic joints
Reduce the incidences of breasts and prostate cancer
A building blocks of important compounds called prostaglandins that have hormone-like properties in controlling hormonal balance in the body
It help to reduce inflammation caused by invaders such as bacteria and viruses that try to enter our body
Interested? Grab this promotion while campaign runs, quickly contact; Simply Remedies, 0194590217 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can proceed to make the purchase using the E-Sell, the Shaklee tools that can facilitate your transaction. Payment method available includes Credit Card or Debit Card and once transaction completed, the items will be send by courier service to your doorstep.
COD: Miri, Sarawak
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease