Zinc is an essential mineral that women need to stay healthy. Although only a small intake of zinc is required, you’ll be able to reap its many benefits.
Let us look at what we as a woman can gain from the mineral in Zinc.
Zinc is essential for cellular growth, supporting healthy cells for optimum bodily performance.
- Supports stronger hair structure and healthier hair follicles.
- Improves hair growth.
- Accelerates hair follicle regeneration
Zinc plays a vital role in immune function, fighting off infection and aids in new tissue synthesis, avoiding development of wound infections.
- Maintains skin integrity and structure.
- Synthesises protein and collagen to promote wound healing.
- Plays a key role during blood clotting.
Zinc contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Prevents flare-ups and improves cell renewal, speeding up healing for healthier skin.
- Treats acne and relieves irritated skin for glowing and healthier-looking skin.
The hippocampus, the centre for memory and learning in the brain, has the highest level of zinc.
- Enhances communication between neurons for more efficient processing of information.
- Protects nerve and brain tissue.
Zinc works alongside other enzymes to ensure healthy reproductive systems.
- Helps in hormone regulation, egg production and maintaining proper follicular fluid levels, which aids the egg to travel to the uterus for implantation.
Zinc helps convert food into optimal energy to get through your day.
- Increases athletic performance.
- Promotes better muscle strength and endurance.
Getting good sleep helps your body to heal and recharge.
- Helps to regulate a healthy sleeping pattern, promoting better sleep for a fresher and more active you, every day!
The bottom line is zinc is a mineral essential to many aspects of health. So i would like to share with you the best of the best source of Zinc supplement, the Zinc Plus from Shaklee.
Nature’s Metabolic Workhorse
Zinc is a trace mineral found virtually in every cell of the body and a component in over 200 enzymes. As a part of enzyme reaction, zinc is involved in diverse biochemical activities including protein digestion, amino acid metabolism, energy production, bone metabolism, vitamin A utilisation, hormone production.
Zinc is especially important in maintaining proper body functions, supporting cell growth for healthy hair, nails, skin and promoting good health.*
The Zinc Plus Shaklee Difference
• One tablet provides 100% of the Daily Value for zinc.
• Formulated with highly bioavailable zinc gluconate.
For adults only. Take 1 tablet once per day before meal.
Zinc Up Your Life
Grab our Zinc Plus Promotion which valid from 1st to 31st January 2020 – Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Interested to grab Zinc Plus To Maintain Proper Body Functions?
For AMAZING SAVINGS, do contact me, Jane by clicking Whatsapp Simply Remedies. I can share with you how you can be a consumer and uses the product as well as save money off each order. Imagine you can save up to 10-20% off Suggested Retail Price
You can proceed to make the purchase of Shaklee CoQ-Trol Plus using the E-Sell, the Shaklee tools that can facilitate your transaction. Payment method available includes Credit Card or Debit Card and once transaction completed, the items will be send by courier service to your doorstep.
Every purchase of Shaklee product made through Simply Remedies, you will be provided with the supplement schedule and FREE consultation for an effective effect just for our customer.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease