To further enhance your general well-being and to and maintain skin’s health, harness the goodness of CarotoMax® in your daily supplementation.
It contains fat-soluble antioxidants called carotenoids which provide a wide antioxidant protection to promote healthier cells from within for better health, including your skin.
Carotenoids are plant pigments that give fruits and vegetables their bright red, yellow and orange hues and are important to plant health. People who eat food containing carotenoids get protective antioxidant benefits as well.
The CarotoMax Shaklee Difference Then Other Source of Carotenoids
- A special blend of six highly beneficial carotenoids: astaxanthin, alpha and beta carotene, lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin.
- The average daily intake of carotenoids lutein, lycopene, and beta carotene is only 8mg but CarotoMax® provides over 13mg of these highly beneficial carotenoids.* That’s more than 1.5 times the average estimated daily intake!
- Contains concentrated extracts from tomatoes, microalgae, oil of palm, and marigold.
Enhance Antioxidant Coverage with Carotenoids
- Maintains healthy skin and promotes youthful appearance.1*
- Supports a strong immune system and helps maintain long-term health.2*
Interested to Stay Protected With Shaklee CarotoMax?
For AMAZING SAVINGS, do contact me, Jane by clicking Whatsapp Simply Remedies. I can share with you how you can be a consumer and uses the product as well as save money off each order. Imagine you can save up to 10-20% off Suggested Retail Price.
Consultation on Shaklee products would be FREE, exclusively for simplyremedies.com customers.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Wilhelm Stahl and Helmut Sies. β-Carotene and other carotenoids in protection from sunlight. Am J Clin Nutr 2012;96(suppl):1179S–84S.
- David A. Hughes. (1999). Effects of carotenoids on human immune function. Proceedings of the Nutrition Society (58): 713–718