Garlic has been used in food and medicine for thousands of years to boost the immune system and prevent infection. Well known for its antibacterial and antioxidant properties, many people sought this flavourful and healthy bulb to enhance their general well-being.
Garlic Contains Super Compound Called Allicin
Allicin gives garlic its distinctive smell when it is cut or crushed.
This active component is vital as it:
- Gives garlic its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties that stimulate the body’s immune system through promoting white blood cells activity.
- Inhibits the growth and activity of microbes.1
- Contains strong anti-inflammatory properties that reduce the production of cytokines, substances that cause inflammation.2
- Helps to lower risk of sickness and reduces severity of the common cold by improving the functions of T-cells and NK cells3, both cells vital to combat and kill pathogens.
Boost Your Immune System By Making garlic a staple ingredient in your diet!
Add to Vegetables, Sauces and Stews
Fresh, raw garlic provides the most health benefits.
Add chopped garlic when you’re sautéing spinach, kale or broccoli or when you’re preparing sauces or stews to enhance flavours
Add to Your Salad Dressing
Create your own salad dressing by incorporating fresh garlic into the concoction or simply add crushed garlic to balsamic vinegar or Caesar dressing.
Add Garlic Supplements into Your Diet
Can’t stand the taste of raw garlic? Turn to supplements for the benefits of fresh raw garlic
minus the aftertaste!
Garlic Complex For General Health
Keep your defense system healthy and strong by adding garlic into your diet.
- Shaklee’s proprietary innovation to extract the health benefits of garlic.
- Low odour.
- No unpleasant aftertaste.
- Added with rosemary for antioxidant protection.
Interested to Stay Health With Shaklee Garlic Complex?
For AMAZING SAVINGS, do contact me, Jane by clicking Whatsapp Simply Remedies. I can share with you how you can be a consumer and uses the product as well as save money off each order. Imagine you can save up to 10-20% off Suggested Retail Price.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Lemar K.M, Passa O et al. Allyl alcohol and garlic (Allium sativum) extract produce oxidative stress in candida albicans. 2005; Microbiology. 2005 October ;
151(Pt 10): 3257–3265. doi:10.1099/mic.0.28095-0.
- Arreola R, Quintero-Fabian S et al. Immunomodulation and anti-inflammatory effects of garlic compounds. 2015; Journal of Immunology Research, Volume 2015.
- Josling P. Preventing the common cold with a garlic supplement: a double blind, placebo controlled survey. 2001; Jul-Aug;18(4):189-93.